Looking good this Spring has never been so easy. We’ve teamed up with Erith Riverside Shopping Centre for some style inspiration for the whole family.
1. Sheer Organza Panel Pencil Skirt – £12.00 – Matalan
Pastels are on trend for spring, with pink leading the way. Both chic and inexpensive, add this pink jersey skirt to your repertoire and you’ll never be stuck for a ladylike wardrobe staple again.
2. Pointed strappy pumps - £12.00 - Matalan
These pointy-toe flats are really versatile – they can be dressed up or down. We love the bold coral and cobalt shades which will look fab paired with a golden tan.
3. Dali Print Dungaree – £17.99 – Select
From catwalk to high street, everyone’s wearing dungarees and playsuits right now. This blue and white print dungaree looks fresh and will carry through to summer when paired with metallic sandals.
1. Engineered Jersey Stripe Polo Shirt – £10.00 – Matalan
Strike the right balance between smart and casual with the fresh spring stripes of this crisp polo shirt.
2. Twisted Soul Slim Fit Chinos - £19.99 - Blue Inc
The smarter alternative to jeans, chinos are great for laid-back spring style especially when paired with a fresh shirt or polo.
3. Blue Paisley Pattern Shirt - £26.99 – Blue Inc
Graphic prints are on trend for spring and this cotton shirt is cool and funky in equal measures.
1. Ladybird Print Dress & Leggings Set – £9.00 – Matalan
This sweet ladybird print dress and coordinating leggings set is fantastic for spring. Matalan has leggings sets in a number of different styles and colours, including Disney characters, polka dots and stripes.
2. Emma Bunton Girls’ Pink Bow Wellies – £9.99 – Argos
Keep your little one’s feet dry in these hot pink wellies with cute blue bows. Perfect for splashing through the puddles!
3. Striped Jersey Tee - £5.00 – Matalan
With a nautical influence, these boys’ striped cotton t-shirts look fresh for spring.
- Geordie Shore's Vicky Pattison is coming to meet fans at Ann Summers
- TOWIE star to host sexy pajama party at Bluewater tomorrow
- INTERVIEW: School's out for Bromley-bound Joey Essex
- What to expect when Forest Hill Fashion Week returns this month
- Alternative racing tips: A Place in the Sun presenter Laura Hamilton on dressing well at Ladies’ Day