A Bexley stamp society is celebrating its 50th anniversary with an all day stamp fair next month.
The Bexley Philatelic Society will hold its golden anniversary celebrations at The Freemantle Hall in Bexley High Street on May 17.
Visitors will be able to have their stamps valued by dealers at the fair and an exchange will be held where stamps can be exchanged by fellow enthusiasts.
The society began in 1964, in the home of founders Chris and Phyll Carr and has grown to almost 100 members.
Prominent Bexley philatelists include Hillary Norwood, the husband of famous Cold-war spy Melita.
Email secretary Adrian Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5 things to see and do in...Cobham
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 18 and 19)
- Ghostly pirates to haunt north Kent adventure golf course this Halloween
- 5 things to see and do in...Gravesend
- TOWIE star helps relaunch Dartford nightclub