A Bexley stamp society is celebrating its 50th anniversary with an all day stamp fair next month.
The Bexley Philatelic Society will hold its golden anniversary celebrations at The Freemantle Hall in Bexley High Street on May 17.
Visitors will be able to have their stamps valued by dealers at the fair and an exchange will be held where stamps can be exchanged by fellow enthusiasts.
The society began in 1964, in the home of founders Chris and Phyll Carr and has grown to almost 100 members.
Prominent Bexley philatelists include Hillary Norwood, the husband of famous Cold-war spy Melita.
Email secretary Adrian Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's on this weekend: 18 gigs, theatre shows and family events you can't afford to miss (March 7 and 8)
- Escape the winter blues with some spring sunshine at Sands Beach Resort in Lanzarote
- 5 reasons to go out this week: huge comedy stars, theatre premieres and more
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more
- PICTURED: Youtube fashion blogger Fleur De Force meets fans at Bluewater