A Bexley stamp society is celebrating its 50th anniversary with an all day stamp fair next month.
The Bexley Philatelic Society will hold its golden anniversary celebrations at The Freemantle Hall in Bexley High Street on May 17.
Visitors will be able to have their stamps valued by dealers at the fair and an exchange will be held where stamps can be exchanged by fellow enthusiasts.
The society began in 1964, in the home of founders Chris and Phyll Carr and has grown to almost 100 members.
Prominent Bexley philatelists include Hillary Norwood, the husband of famous Cold-war spy Melita.
Email secretary Adrian Smith at email@example.com
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Circus returning to Gravesend for bank holiday weekend
- Science Museum’s London scavenger hunt to mark new exhibit opening
- Peppa Pig and Bob the Builder to help Lewisham Shopping Centre's charity drive
- What's On: 11 reasons to go out this week in south London