ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Grayson Perry unveils museum at infamous Beckenham mental hospital