ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- Royal Institute of Oil Painters breaks with tradition for new Greenwich exhibition
- London’s burning: Free events to mark 350 years since the Great Fire of London
- 5 stunning photographs capture a Summer of Fun at The O2
- What’s on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Circus returning to Gravesend for bank holiday weekend