ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- VIDEO: Charley Boorman's Christmas survival guide
- Exclusive interview: Santa Claus reveals all
- All you need to know about taking a European river cruise on the Danube
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (December 13 and 14)
- 13 pictures of Elvis in Greenwich