ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- What you need to know about Pride in London this weekend
- 13 things not to be missed at Sydenham Arts’ Summer Festival and Arts Trail
- Free street dance classes for young people in Honor Oak
- Cycle ride to tour Kent's hopfields from Gravesend Cyclopark