ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- Exhibition gives retrospective of artist Kurt Jackson's river paintings
- Half term and Halloween fun at Ightham Mote
- 5 things to see and do in...Cobham
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 18 and 19)
- Ghostly pirates to haunt north Kent adventure golf course this Halloween