ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you