ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- PICTURES: Space-themed interactive quest game for kids opens in Blackheath for summer holidays
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London