ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- Dartford to host 1940s-themed events ahead of Lotty's War performance
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 27 and 28)
- 5 things to see and do in...Crayford
- 15 things to see and do in north Kent and south east London this week