ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- What’s on this weekend: 11 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: An Olympic champion, Nobel prize winner and Doreen Lawrence among those #ProudtobeGreenwich
- Chance to join amazing adventurer in climb up the O2 for Father’s Day
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer