Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Get an alternative view of Greenwich on London Detour
ALTERNATIVE walking tours of London by a former Eltham resident aim to give tourists and locals alike a unique and ‘off the beaten track’ view of Greenwich.
Joseph Morris’ London Detours are one of Time Out magazine’s 101 Favourite Things to do in London.
The four-and-a-half hour Detour starts at Cutty Sark DLR station, taking you across the borough’s sites and exploring their hidden histories.
Tours take place on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and cost £25. There are also five other tours on offer. Go to londondetours.com
- Bromley on the Bakerloo line - 10 other things bound to happen by 2040
- Photofun: View from your window - what can you see outside right now?
- 14 things you must see this week
- 5 things to see and do in...Sundridge Park
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (July 26 to 27)
Comments are closed on this article.