The duo took time out of rehearsals for their Limitless - Reboot tour to mark the occasion on Saturday, unveiling a celebratory plaque and cutting a Gambado tiger cake.
Photo and signing sessions were held for excited guests before Jordan and Perri tested out the new frame, zoomed about on dodgems and spun around on a carousel.
Other activities included face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon modelling.
Managing Director of Gambado Iain Westwater said: "I am delighted that we are open again and in time for the Easter holidays.
"It was great to see all our regular members and customers coming back and their positive comments about all the new features."
Photographs of the signings will be available to download for a £2 donation to the Maypole Project, with details here.
- Greenwich woman jailed after strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'
- TRAVEL WARNING: Miles of traffic after car bursts into flames on A2
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- Residents' concern as travellers pitch up on Winn's Common, Plumstead
- Second sink hole in two weeks emerges in Bexley