The duo took time out of rehearsals for their Limitless - Reboot tour to mark the occasion on Saturday, unveiling a celebratory plaque and cutting a Gambado tiger cake.
Photo and signing sessions were held for excited guests before Jordan and Perri tested out the new frame, zoomed about on dodgems and spun around on a carousel.
Other activities included face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon modelling.
Managing Director of Gambado Iain Westwater said: "I am delighted that we are open again and in time for the Easter holidays.
"It was great to see all our regular members and customers coming back and their positive comments about all the new features."
Photographs of the signings will be available to download for a £2 donation to the Maypole Project, with details here.
- VIDEO: 'Death trap' in Sidcup as Thames Water pipe bursts
- Pedestrian dies after car crash in Swanley
- Commuters suffer further travel misery due to strike and broken rail
- Man burnt with 'noxious substance' sprayed in his face and eyes in Lewisham
- The MOT system could be set for a shake-up - see if you'll be affected