The duo took time out of rehearsals for their Limitless - Reboot tour to mark the occasion on Saturday, unveiling a celebratory plaque and cutting a Gambado tiger cake.
Photo and signing sessions were held for excited guests before Jordan and Perri tested out the new frame, zoomed about on dodgems and spun around on a carousel.
Other activities included face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon modelling.
Managing Director of Gambado Iain Westwater said: "I am delighted that we are open again and in time for the Easter holidays.
"It was great to see all our regular members and customers coming back and their positive comments about all the new features."
Photographs of the signings will be available to download for a £2 donation to the Maypole Project, with details here.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash