The duo took time out of rehearsals for their Limitless - Reboot tour to mark the occasion on Saturday, unveiling a celebratory plaque and cutting a Gambado tiger cake.
Photo and signing sessions were held for excited guests before Jordan and Perri tested out the new frame, zoomed about on dodgems and spun around on a carousel.
Other activities included face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon modelling.
Managing Director of Gambado Iain Westwater said: "I am delighted that we are open again and in time for the Easter holidays.
"It was great to see all our regular members and customers coming back and their positive comments about all the new features."
Photographs of the signings will be available to download for a £2 donation to the Maypole Project, with details here.
- UPDATE: Several people injured in Greenwich bus crash
- Oh dear! Manager tells of moment 'bloody great big deer' runs into West Wickham pub
- Dartford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- UPDATE: Man bailed after elderly woman dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- 'Landmark' planning appeal won against Bromley Council