The duo took time out of rehearsals for their Limitless - Reboot tour to mark the occasion on Saturday, unveiling a celebratory plaque and cutting a Gambado tiger cake.
Photo and signing sessions were held for excited guests before Jordan and Perri tested out the new frame, zoomed about on dodgems and spun around on a carousel.
Other activities included face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon modelling.
Managing Director of Gambado Iain Westwater said: "I am delighted that we are open again and in time for the Easter holidays.
"It was great to see all our regular members and customers coming back and their positive comments about all the new features."
Photographs of the signings will be available to download for a £2 donation to the Maypole Project, with details here.
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- FEATURE: Is enough being done to tackle air pollution?
- 'It's like she's transported to another world': Care home residents shown biographical films in clinical trial
- Crayford florist fined over £1,200 for 'unfair' illegal street trading
- Firefighters called to more than 100 Storm Doris-related incidents at peak of strong winds