The duo took time out of rehearsals for their Limitless - Reboot tour to mark the occasion on Saturday, unveiling a celebratory plaque and cutting a Gambado tiger cake.
Photo and signing sessions were held for excited guests before Jordan and Perri tested out the new frame, zoomed about on dodgems and spun around on a carousel.
Other activities included face painting, glitter tattoos and balloon modelling.
Managing Director of Gambado Iain Westwater said: "I am delighted that we are open again and in time for the Easter holidays.
"It was great to see all our regular members and customers coming back and their positive comments about all the new features."
Photographs of the signings will be available to download for a £2 donation to the Maypole Project, with details here.
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- Lewisham and Greenwich NHS choir sign film deal to tell story of success
- All you need to know about the Kent Police and Crime Commissioner elections
- Jeremy Hunt told off for 'fiddling' with phone as Lewisham MP Heidi Alexander speaks in debate
- Live news, traffic and weather updates for south-east London and north Kent