Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Deptford band The Fruitful Earth's second album ready for harvest
DEPTFORD based retro rockers The Fruitful Earth’s second album is ripe for release.
Following on from their 2011 self-titled debut, Rising Sun will be released on April 28 and was recorded in Albury Court Studios in Deptford.
Goldsmiths graduate Sarah Blair leads the band with her endearing songwriting and piano chops which recall classic 60s and 70s rock like Elton John.
Sarah has collaborated with Andrew J Jones, whose production CV includes fellow south east Londoners Squeeze.
The band will play The Pelton Arms in Greenwich on June 6.
- World’s greatest Elvis tribute to rock Dartford
- Kaiser Chiefs book Greenwich date
- Show celebrating Musical Icons set to tour care homes
- Rapper Professor Green discusses his new album and why Lewisham police are 'silly sods'
- PICTURES: Orpington's new music festival, Priory Live
Comments are closed on this article.