GRAVESEND actress Gemma Arterton has been announced as one of hosts of this year’s Olivier Awards on April 13.
The former bond girl, who is due to star in the musical Made in Dagenham this autumn, will be joined on hosting duties by Green Wing and Episodes star Stephen Mangan.
The awards – the most prestigious event in the UK’s theatrical calendar - will be held at the Royal Opera House and broadcast later that night on ITV.
- The Who's Tommy returning at Greenwich Theatre
- WIN the chance to dance on stage in Dartford Opera
- World's first Singing Hypnotist set for Deptford premiere
- Petts Wood society to celebrate Rodgers and Hammerstein show's 70th
- WIN tickets and DVDs for Tree Fu Tom Live at Catford's Broadway Theatre