A PERSONAL trainer from Hayes has launched fitness classes designed to help mums on the run.
Mother-of-three Sharon Mulheron - whose children are two, five and seven – runs Boot Camps 4 Mums so parents can get fit and still manage the school run.
The classes are held at the private, secluded dog-free Old Wilsonians Sports Ground in Hayes and don’t start until 9.30am, so mums can pop by as soon as they have dropped the kids off at school.
Whereas most boot camps are paid for in blocks, Sharon has made hers ‘pay as you go’ because she knows parents demands can change daily.
She said: “I know how important getting fit, feeling good and having fun should be.
“Over the last few years I have started to realise that just one hour of me time shouldn't be so bad should it?”
Hour-long Boot Camps 4 Mums session are held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays whatever the weather and cost £7 each.
Go to bootcamps4mums.co.uk
- 9 gift ideas for him this Valentine's Day
- Short on Valentine's Day gift ideas? 11 things the woman in your life might love
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE