A PERSONAL trainer from Hayes has launched fitness classes designed to help mums on the run.
Mother-of-three Sharon Mulheron - whose children are two, five and seven – runs Boot Camps 4 Mums so parents can get fit and still manage the school run.
The classes are held at the private, secluded dog-free Old Wilsonians Sports Ground in Hayes and don’t start until 9.30am, so mums can pop by as soon as they have dropped the kids off at school.
Whereas most boot camps are paid for in blocks, Sharon has made hers ‘pay as you go’ because she knows parents demands can change daily.
She said: “I know how important getting fit, feeling good and having fun should be.
“Over the last few years I have started to realise that just one hour of me time shouldn't be so bad should it?”
Hour-long Boot Camps 4 Mums session are held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays whatever the weather and cost £7 each.
Go to bootcamps4mums.co.uk
- Game of Thrones most popular TV show among cheaters
- Bromley Green Gym: The workout with a difference
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Bromley woman sets up donation-only yoga classes
- PICTURES: Fitness classes for men aged 50-plus on the rise in Bromley