Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Can fat zapping laser help Carole slim down for wedding day?
IN JANUARY, News Shopper’s intrepid Carole Hoggan offered herself up as a Guinea Pig to test out a fat zapping laser.
For ten weeks she went to Shobiz Hair and Beauty in Sidcup to see if their boasts of long term results weight loss for surgery-free Laser Lipolosis stacked up.
The 53-year-old mum had the age-old dilemma. She’s due to get married but needed to lose a few centimetres to get into her dress.
The Laser Lipolosis was, as claimed, non-invasive, pain-free and effective.
After one treatment, the difference was already showing up in Carole’s measurements.
After a full course, she had lost 4.5 centimetres from the width above her belly button, a huge 13cm from over her belly button and 8cm from below the belly button.
She said: “I think it is fantastic and I’m over the moon with the results.
“It has inspired me to keep the weight off for my wedding and without it I would have been struggling.
“You have to do your bit too – it doesn’t work if you don’t exercise and drink lots of water.”
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
- Garden centre remembers the war
- VOTE: Should it be illegal to ever leave a dog alone in a car?
- Expert tips for attracting birds, bees and butterflies to your garden
- 16 cosy, weird and cool sheds: Send us your photos of unusual sheds
Comments are closed on this article.