IN JANUARY, News Shopper’s intrepid Carole Hoggan offered herself up as a Guinea Pig to test out a fat zapping laser.
For ten weeks she went to Shobiz Hair and Beauty in Sidcup to see if their boasts of long term results weight loss for surgery-free Laser Lipolosis stacked up.
The 53-year-old mum had the age-old dilemma. She’s due to get married but needed to lose a few centimetres to get into her dress.
The Laser Lipolosis was, as claimed, non-invasive, pain-free and effective.
After one treatment, the difference was already showing up in Carole’s measurements.
After a full course, she had lost 4.5 centimetres from the width above her belly button, a huge 13cm from over her belly button and 8cm from below the belly button.
She said: “I think it is fantastic and I’m over the moon with the results.
“It has inspired me to keep the weight off for my wedding and without it I would have been struggling.
“You have to do your bit too – it doesn’t work if you don’t exercise and drink lots of water.”
- Home expert Alison Cork tells us about growing up in Bexley shares her top tips
- Get outdoors and get working on that garden
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?
- New Year’s resolution to redecorate? Start with the living room
- The Thank Bank: Who deserves your thanks this week?