A CHILDREN’S indoor play centre is set to reopen with the help of members of Britain’s Got Talent stars Diversity.
Gambado in Copers Cope Road, Beckenham, was forced to close in the wake of recent floods and storms and will open its doors on April 4, with an official reopening ceremony on April 5 supported by Diversity’s Jordan and Perri.
Roemello Price, general manager of Gambado Beckenham, said: “People tend to have one of two outlooks on things… either the glass is half full or half empty.
“To me the damage we suffered due to the storm helps us to improve our offering to our customers and ensuring our glass is full.”
The centre’s main frame has been overhauled to incorporate ‘serious wow factor’ with a ball shower, imagination zone and musical play area.
Other new developments include a new reception with improved entry gate system, a brand new café for parents and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The dodgems and carousels have been given a makeover too.
Members of staff have also undergone extensive training, improving their face painting and customer service skills.
Go to gambado.com/beckenham or call 0208 662 6910
- 7 unusual family days out in south London and Kent this summer
- PICTURES: Space-themed interactive quest game for kids opens in Blackheath for summer holidays
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London