THE fun is not over once you have tucked into Cadbury’s delicious Egg and Spoons. Have a go at making this cute Larry the Lamb from the packaging.
Some of the cutting is tricky, so be careful and ask an adult.
You will need: a box, the two plastic spoons it came with, a News Shopper, sticky tape, scissors, a craft knife, white acrylic paint and brushes, PVA glue, cotton wool balls, patterned tissue paper or colourful paints, green and white card or paper.
1 – Cut out the middle section inside the box which held the spoons. This will become the head. Scrunch newspaper into a round padded shape and stick to the top of the box with tape. Make a smaller ball for the back of the head and stick it to the bit you cut out.
2 – Cut off the round ends of the two spoons to make ears. Poke into newspaper part of the head and stick with tape.
3 – Paint the outside of the box white, including the head and ears. When it is dry, stick the head to the body (this is tricky, you may need a glue gun).
4 – With the box closed, cover with PVA and stick halved cotton wool balls on. Only cover the round part of the head, use less wool on the bottom so the legs remain defined.
5 – Stick patterned tissue paper on the head, ears and feet. Or paint them.
6 – Cut small card circles for eye and draw on pupils then stick on with PVA. Cut strips of green card into grass and stick with PVA.
- Expert colour psychologist reveals how to dress yourself happy this winter
- 6 interior design trends you’ll want to follow in 2016 – south London masterclass promises more inspiration
- 13 of our favourite Pets of the Week from 2015
- UPDATED: Even more of your Christmas pets - keep sending them
- Who knew Christmas dress shopping was so time-consuming? The average woman takes 8 hours and 9 shops…