A LINGERIE store has teamed up with a cancer charity for a bra fitting and awareness day on Saturday (March 22).
Leia Lingerie and Breast Cancer Care will host the event from 9am to 9pm at the firm’s Bluewater store, encouraging women from Kent to banish bad bras and give advice.
The company, which stocks sizes 28” to 48” and A to K cups, will be tempting customers with nibbles and fizz and goody bags for purchases over £50.
Bluewater store manager Leigh Herbert said: “Maintaining good breast health is vital and we are thrilled to have teamed up with Breast Cancer Care to help raise awareness and offer advice about such an important topic for women.
“Wearing a perfectly fitting bra makes so much difference to the way you look and the way you feel not only will it lift your bust, but it will also give you the perfect silhouette.”
Go to leialingerie.com
- Epsom Derby 2016: The best dressed from the two-day festival
- Geordie Shore's Vicky Pattison is coming to meet fans at Ann Summers
- TOWIE star to host sexy pajama party at Bluewater tomorrow
- INTERVIEW: School's out for Bromley-bound Joey Essex
- What to expect when Forest Hill Fashion Week returns this month