INSPIRATION was at Richard Cullern’s doorstep for his third fantasy novel ‘Mysterious laces, Dangerous Spaces’.
Cullern, 69, from Thamesmead, is already renowned for his previously released two novels and poetry volume.
The new book is a timeless tale of good versus evil and will ignite your imagination with goblins and magical golden acorns.
He said: “I have maps of this area (Thamesmead) and have been able to explore and identify the many old ruins that still existed back then.”
Action, humour and adventure are themes present throughout all three of Cullern’s novels.
“In my view, Greenwich is second to none outside of the city of London, as long as I am aware, that has ever attempted to display this corner of London in a fantasy.”
Visit Richard’s website Richardcullern.co.uk
- Stat Chat: Top 10 items on Christmas gift wish-lists
- Bickley author breaks Hollywood
- Ali Smith bags £10,000 Goldsmiths Prize for How to be Both
- Review: Hearth Festival at Gladstone's Library
- PICTURED: Exclusive snaps of Strictly's Len Goodman in his dancing days ahead of Bluewater signing