INSPIRATION was at Richard Cullern’s doorstep for his third fantasy novel ‘Mysterious laces, Dangerous Spaces’.
Cullern, 69, from Thamesmead, is already renowned for his previously released two novels and poetry volume.
The new book is a timeless tale of good versus evil and will ignite your imagination with goblins and magical golden acorns.
He said: “I have maps of this area (Thamesmead) and have been able to explore and identify the many old ruins that still existed back then.”
Action, humour and adventure are themes present throughout all three of Cullern’s novels.
“In my view, Greenwich is second to none outside of the city of London, as long as I am aware, that has ever attempted to display this corner of London in a fantasy.”
Visit Richard’s website Richardcullern.co.uk
- Former Home Secretary and publisher’s top new talent head for Dulwich book shop in September
- Bromley FC fan’s book celebrates team’s best-ever season and its ‘army of insane fans’
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- PICTURES: Meopham face painting genius releases her own ‘how to’ book
- Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison to meet fans at Bluewater book signing