INSPIRATION was at Richard Cullern’s doorstep for his third fantasy novel ‘Mysterious laces, Dangerous Spaces’.
Cullern, 69, from Thamesmead, is already renowned for his previously released two novels and poetry volume.
The new book is a timeless tale of good versus evil and will ignite your imagination with goblins and magical golden acorns.
He said: “I have maps of this area (Thamesmead) and have been able to explore and identify the many old ruins that still existed back then.”
Action, humour and adventure are themes present throughout all three of Cullern’s novels.
“In my view, Greenwich is second to none outside of the city of London, as long as I am aware, that has ever attempted to display this corner of London in a fantasy.”
Visit Richard’s website Richardcullern.co.uk
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- EastEnders and singing star David Essex to meet fans at Bluewater
- Goldsmiths graduate Evie Wyld appears at Dulwich Books for European Book Award
- REVEALED: Top 50 children's books and top 20 best-loved children's characters
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks