INSPIRATION was at Richard Cullern’s doorstep for his third fantasy novel ‘Mysterious laces, Dangerous Spaces’.
Cullern, 69, from Thamesmead, is already renowned for his previously released two novels and poetry volume.
The new book is a timeless tale of good versus evil and will ignite your imagination with goblins and magical golden acorns.
He said: “I have maps of this area (Thamesmead) and have been able to explore and identify the many old ruins that still existed back then.”
Action, humour and adventure are themes present throughout all three of Cullern’s novels.
“In my view, Greenwich is second to none outside of the city of London, as long as I am aware, that has ever attempted to display this corner of London in a fantasy.”
Visit Richard’s website Richardcullern.co.uk
- EastEnders' Pat Butcher actress Pam St Clement reveals 'very happy times' in Sidcup and St Mary Cray
- EastEnders' Pat Butcher actress Pam St Clement heading for Bexleyheath book signing
- Youtube fashion star Fleur de Force heading to Bluewater
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- 2 million subscribers and rising: US Youtube comedy phenomenon Grace Helbig talks to Vibe