Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
'Greenwich is second to none' as choice of setting for author's fantasy novel
INSPIRATION was at Richard Cullern’s doorstep for his third fantasy novel ‘Mysterious laces, Dangerous Spaces’.
Cullern, 69, from Thamesmead, is already renowned for his previously released two novels and poetry volume.
The new book is a timeless tale of good versus evil and will ignite your imagination with goblins and magical golden acorns.
He said: “I have maps of this area (Thamesmead) and have been able to explore and identify the many old ruins that still existed back then.”
Action, humour and adventure are themes present throughout all three of Cullern’s novels.
“In my view, Greenwich is second to none outside of the city of London, as long as I am aware, that has ever attempted to display this corner of London in a fantasy.”
Visit Richard’s website Richardcullern.co.uk
- QUIZ: Does a certain someone want to be more than just friends?
- POLL: Can guys and girls ever be just friends? New novel set in south east London explores topic
- The Miniaturist author reveals her love for Forest Hill and tips for budding writers
- Spielberg to direct film adaptation of book illustrated by Sidcup's Quentin Blake
- From Coronation Street to black magic: Petts Wood soap journalist pens romantic novel
Comments are closed on this article.