BANDS seeking exposure should look no further than Crystal Palace.
The Crystal Palace Overground Festival returns for its eighth year from June 26 to 29 and is looking for bands, artists, and up-and-coming musical talent.
Last year, more than 200 musical acts and artists applied for one of eight places on the outdoor music stage at Westow Park and this year organisers are looking for performers in any genre to perform at the show on Saturday, June 28.
Music director Daphnea Wenham said: “All original music styles are welcome. It’s a great opportunity for bands looking to gain exposure so if you think you've got something to contribute, we want to hear from you.”
The closing date for entries in March 23 and confirmed bands will be notified mid-April.
The festival, at venues across Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle, with up to 6,000 people expected to attend.
Closing date for entries is Sunday, 23 March, 2014 and all confirmed bands, artists and performers will be notified in mid-April.
Go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- 80th birthday concert for Lewisham’s Rolling Stone Bill Wyman as part of BluesFest in Greenwich
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig
- Meantime's Beer Box returns with FREE gigs