BANDS seeking exposure should look no further than Crystal Palace.
The Crystal Palace Overground Festival returns for its eighth year from June 26 to 29 and is looking for bands, artists, and up-and-coming musical talent.
Last year, more than 200 musical acts and artists applied for one of eight places on the outdoor music stage at Westow Park and this year organisers are looking for performers in any genre to perform at the show on Saturday, June 28.
Music director Daphnea Wenham said: “All original music styles are welcome. It’s a great opportunity for bands looking to gain exposure so if you think you've got something to contribute, we want to hear from you.”
The closing date for entries in March 23 and confirmed bands will be notified mid-April.
The festival, at venues across Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle, with up to 6,000 people expected to attend.
Closing date for entries is Sunday, 23 March, 2014 and all confirmed bands, artists and performers will be notified in mid-April.
Go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- Robert Plant joins star-studded Rolling Stone birthday bill at BluesFest in Greenwich
- ‘Fame is not something I have ever wanted’ – why shyness is not holding singer Birdy back as she heads out on tour
- Jazz musician names new album after Plumstead road near where he grew up
- PICTURES: 14 things we learnt from Bryan Adams’ gig at Sandown Park
- Lianne La Havas headlines LeeFest packed with pirates, mermaids and 'unmissable moments'