BANDS seeking exposure should look no further than Crystal Palace.
The Crystal Palace Overground Festival returns for its eighth year from June 26 to 29 and is looking for bands, artists, and up-and-coming musical talent.
Last year, more than 200 musical acts and artists applied for one of eight places on the outdoor music stage at Westow Park and this year organisers are looking for performers in any genre to perform at the show on Saturday, June 28.
Music director Daphnea Wenham said: “All original music styles are welcome. It’s a great opportunity for bands looking to gain exposure so if you think you've got something to contribute, we want to hear from you.”
The closing date for entries in March 23 and confirmed bands will be notified mid-April.
The festival, at venues across Crystal Palace and the Upper Norwood Triangle, with up to 6,000 people expected to attend.
Closing date for entries is Sunday, 23 March, 2014 and all confirmed bands, artists and performers will be notified in mid-April.
Go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- EUROVISION: 16 things you need to know about Beckenham’s Bianca Nicholas, one half the UK’s entry Electro Velvet
- Made in Chelsea star Andy Jordan joins line-up for Dartford Festival
- Beach Boys founder Brian Wilson discusses new album, Greenwich tour date and John Cusack-starring biopic
- Gravesend woman 'stunned' as her cake pops are presented to One Direction on top US chat show
- Bob Dylan art on display in Kent