Help your mum to look good this Mother’s Day with beauty treatments to be won at Shobiz Hair and Beauty in Sidcup.
We’ve teamed up with Shobiz to give away:
• a no needles mesotherapy
• an Indian head massage, shampoo, cut, style and finish by a top stylist (£93)
• a shampoo, cut, style and
finish by a top stylist (£57)
• four shampoo and blow dries by a graduate stylist (£29.50 each)
• 22 eyebrow shapes (£10)
The no needles mesotherapy facial givesimmediate results which continue to improve over the following days, with no downtime or bruising.
It uses concentrated serums and an ultra sound machine to reduce lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture, improve acne scarring, stretch marks and lift and firm the skin and break down cellulite.
Results are obvious after just one treatment, though a course of six to eight session is suggested to get the full benefits.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes, simply answer the following question:
Where would you experience your wonderfully relaxing shampoo at Shobiz Hair and Beauty?
A) At the back wash
B) In the unique hair spa
C) In the street
If you don’t win, don’t worry – if you like and share Shobiz’s Facebook page and inbox them with your contact details then you can get an eyebrow shape or a 15 per cent discount on any of the other prizes.
Go to shobizsalons.com
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSNONEEDLE leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a
stuck-down envelope to:
Shobiz Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT. Closing date: March 21.
Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close March 20, at 11.59pm. For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?
- 15 south London sports and athletics clubs that trained Olympic athletes
- Health warning over 'explosive exercises' causing injuries to young fitness fanatics