Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
WIN! Beauty and hair treatments for Mother's Day at Shobiz in Sidcup
12:14pm Monday 10th March 2014 in Leisure latest news
Help your mum to look good this Mother’s Day with beauty treatments to be won at Shobiz Hair and Beauty in Sidcup.
We’ve teamed up with Shobiz to give away:
• a no needles mesotherapy
• an Indian head massage, shampoo, cut, style and finish by a top stylist (£93)
• a shampoo, cut, style and
finish by a top stylist (£57)
• four shampoo and blow dries by a graduate stylist (£29.50 each)
• 22 eyebrow shapes (£10)
The no needles mesotherapy facial givesimmediate results which continue to improve over the following days, with no downtime or bruising.
It uses concentrated serums and an ultra sound machine to reduce lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture, improve acne scarring, stretch marks and lift and firm the skin and break down cellulite.
Results are obvious after just one treatment, though a course of six to eight session is suggested to get the full benefits.
To be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes, simply answer the following question:
Where would you experience your wonderfully relaxing shampoo at Shobiz Hair and Beauty?
A) At the back wash
B) In the unique hair spa
C) In the street
If you don’t win, don’t worry – if you like and share Shobiz’s Facebook page and inbox them with your contact details then you can get an eyebrow shape or a 15 per cent discount on any of the other prizes.
Go to shobizsalons.com
Text your answer to 80360, starting your message with NSNONEEDLE leave a space and then put your answer, name, number, email and address.
Or send your entry with your name, address and contact phone number on a postcard or a
stuck-down envelope to:
Shobiz Competition, News Shopper, Mega House, Crest View Drive, Petts Wood, Kent BR5 1BT. Closing date: March 21.
Terms & conditions: Texts cost 50p plus your normal operator text charge. Lines close March 20, at 11.59pm. For full terms, go to newsquest.co.uk/terms
- TESTED: 'Barefoot' running in Merrell's Run Bare Access 3 shoes
- Sex, time apart or date nights - what's the key to a happy marriage?
- PICTURED: Bexleyheath's Miss Universe finalist models lingerie live at Bluewater
- Revealed: 10 things men think about when booking a date venue
- Sidcup massage therapist chosen for Commonwealth Games
Comments are closed on this article.