EASE your osteoporosis, balance problems or joint pain with exercise sessions across Bromley borough.
Exercise therapy sessions led by clinical exercise specialists are held in Bromley, Coney Hall and West Wickham weekly, and are perfect for adults with bone health or balance problems.
The seated and standing exercises are specifically designed to improve balance, maintain and strengthen bone, increase your confidence and make daily activities easier.
The exercises will also help your recovery from hip or knee replacement surgery, and cost £4.50 per class.
Call Sandra Shaw 0800 5677136 or 07766710280.
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?
- 15 south London sports and athletics clubs that trained Olympic athletes