EASE your osteoporosis, balance problems or joint pain with exercise sessions across Bromley borough.
Exercise therapy sessions led by clinical exercise specialists are held in Bromley, Coney Hall and West Wickham weekly, and are perfect for adults with bone health or balance problems.
The seated and standing exercises are specifically designed to improve balance, maintain and strengthen bone, increase your confidence and make daily activities easier.
The exercises will also help your recovery from hip or knee replacement surgery, and cost £4.50 per class.
Call Sandra Shaw 0800 5677136 or 07766710280.
- Britain's biggest obstacle course, inspired by Total Wipeout, comes to Brands Hatch
- 10 amazing exercises to do with your dog
- 6 dos and don'ts of joining a gym – fitness experts share their tips
- 7 things you can do today for a healthier you
- 7 common sense tips to help you get an amazing night’s sleep