EASE your osteoporosis, balance problems or joint pain with exercise sessions across Bromley borough.
Exercise therapy sessions led by clinical exercise specialists are held in Bromley, Coney Hall and West Wickham weekly, and are perfect for adults with bone health or balance problems.
The seated and standing exercises are specifically designed to improve balance, maintain and strengthen bone, increase your confidence and make daily activities easier.
The exercises will also help your recovery from hip or knee replacement surgery, and cost £4.50 per class.
Call Sandra Shaw 0800 5677136 or 07766710280.
- FITNESS TIPS: Fit for Christmas with British Military Fitness’ extreme party season workout
- 10 of the best movie and TV moustaches for Movember
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Stat Chat: London is gym-going capital of the UK but overall do we get enough exercise?
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you