Largely thanks to the coverage I’ve provided over the past few months, Sony Computer Entertainment’s been able to announce it’s shifted more than six million units of its new PlayStation 4 console.
Here are some other figures amassed in less than four months since the PS4 launched:
13.7 million copies of games sold in retail stores worldwide and through digital downloads on PlayStation Store.
2.1 million copies of Killzone Shadow Fall sold.
30-plus exciting titles in total so far.
3.6 million downloads of PlayStation App for IOS and Android phones and tablets.
100 million shares captured via the Share button on the wireless controller.
3.6 million gameplay broadcasts streamed from PS4 systems via video streaming platforms, Twitch and Ustream.
56 million spectate sessions from the gameplay broadcasts.
57 countries where the PS4 system is on sale.
Check out our latest games and tech news and reviews here or follow any of the links below for our newest articles.
- Ever wanted to be an evil dictator? Tropico 5 lets you live the despot dream
- Vroom! F1 2015 game is coming soon - and is looking like a champion
- 8 reasons to be cheerful about new PlayStation 4 update
- Batman: Arkham Knight release pushed back, but enjoy new gameplay video while you wait
- Do you have what it takes to win £10,000 cash in Battlefield Hardline: Live?