Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Sony PlayStation 4 in figures: Six million sales and more PS4 facts
Largely thanks to the coverage I’ve provided over the past few months, Sony Computer Entertainment’s been able to announce it’s shifted more than six million units of its new PlayStation 4 console.
Here are some other figures amassed in less than four months since the PS4 launched:
13.7 million copies of games sold in retail stores worldwide and through digital downloads on PlayStation Store.
2.1 million copies of Killzone Shadow Fall sold.
30-plus exciting titles in total so far.
3.6 million downloads of PlayStation App for IOS and Android phones and tablets.
100 million shares captured via the Share button on the wireless controller.
3.6 million gameplay broadcasts streamed from PS4 systems via video streaming platforms, Twitch and Ustream.
56 million spectate sessions from the gameplay broadcasts.
57 countries where the PS4 system is on sale.
Check out our latest games and tech news and reviews here or follow any of the links below for our newest articles.
- Millwall, Palace and Charlton snubbed as EA chooses Hazard and Messi for FIFA 15 cover
- Puzzlers jet into Croydon for world puzzle and Sudoku championships
- VIDEO: E-cigarettes, social media and mobile phones - a guide to modern manners
- TECH REVIEW: Making tea by wi-fi with the iKettle
- Watch out, your social media accounts are under attack ... from your friends!
Comments are closed on this article.