A BROMLEY woman is competing to expand her pop-up eateries which give Indian food a healthy twist.
Sushma Raval, who runs Healthy Yummy Cookery, has entered the Samsung Launching People competition to get her Desi Delites project off the ground.
The cook – who has previously taught News Shopper how to cook and about the health benefits of spice – is passionate (and incredibly knowledgeable) about passing on great tasting recipes, with a modern and healthy spin.
- Nation thinks it rhymes with gone, London thinks it sounds like bone - how should scone be pronounced?
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Tell us your favourite place to get a curry in south-east London and north Kent
- This Bromley schoolboy's fiery chicken recipe is now on the menu at a High Street restaurant
- Nando’s opening in Orpington town centre