A BROMLEY woman is competing to expand her pop-up eateries which give Indian food a healthy twist.
Sushma Raval, who runs Healthy Yummy Cookery, has entered the Samsung Launching People competition to get her Desi Delites project off the ground.
The cook – who has previously taught News Shopper how to cook and about the health benefits of spice – is passionate (and incredibly knowledgeable) about passing on great tasting recipes, with a modern and healthy spin.
- Award-winning pizza restaurant Project Pie opening in Bromley
- 13 of your favourite places to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent
- Food festival coming to Erith this summer
- Great British Bake Off, Masterchef winners and Channel 4 sisters among celebrity chefs for OnBlackheath
- Tell us your favourite place to get a roast dinner in south east London and north Kent