Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley woman competing to launch healthy Indian eateries
11:57am Monday 3rd March 2014 in Leisure latest news
A BROMLEY woman is competing to expand her pop-up eateries which give Indian food a healthy twist.
Sushma Raval, who runs Healthy Yummy Cookery, has entered the Samsung Launching People competition to get her Desi Delites project off the ground.
The cook – who has previously taught News Shopper how to cook and about the health benefits of spice – is passionate (and incredibly knowledgeable) about passing on great tasting recipes, with a modern and healthy spin.
- VIDEO RECIPE: Eric Lanlard makes a Mango & Vanilla Green Peppercorn Chiboust Tart
- North Kent Lebanese restaurant launches belly dancing nights
- TASTE TEST: Which supermarket's scones are the best for a Devonshire cream tea?
- UPDATED: Sir Malcolm Campbell-inspired Pizza Express and 6 other restaurants that pay homage to famous faces
- Bromley celebrity chef to cook at shopping centre food festival
Comments are closed on this article.