Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley woman competing to launch healthy Indian eateries
11:57am Monday 3rd March 2014 in Leisure latest news
A BROMLEY woman is competing to expand her pop-up eateries which give Indian food a healthy twist.
Sushma Raval, who runs Healthy Yummy Cookery, has entered the Samsung Launching People competition to get her Desi Delites project off the ground.
The cook – who has previously taught News Shopper how to cook and about the health benefits of spice – is passionate (and incredibly knowledgeable) about passing on great tasting recipes, with a modern and healthy spin.
- Review: Wine tasting at Vinopolis
- Goldsmiths Arms in Penge set for first annual summer fete
- Tried and tested: Sidcup Place Brewers Fayre expands to takeaway service
- 5 of the best places to Pick Your Own fruit and vegetables in north Kent and south east London
- Saturday Kitchen's Susy Atkins talks summer food and wine at Chapters, Blackheath
Comments are closed on this article.