A BROMLEY woman is competing to expand her pop-up eateries which give Indian food a healthy twist.
Sushma Raval, who runs Healthy Yummy Cookery, has entered the Samsung Launching People competition to get her Desi Delites project off the ground.
The cook – who has previously taught News Shopper how to cook and about the health benefits of spice – is passionate (and incredibly knowledgeable) about passing on great tasting recipes, with a modern and healthy spin.
- PICTURED: Inside Bromley’s newest restaurant, Benito’s Hat
- MAPPED: 8 of the best cafes, bakeries and shops for sandwiches in south east London and north Kent
- Bar The Beckenham to close its doors
- Pick up a cattucino at Gravesend's first cat café
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak