THE county’s finest spring garden is preparing for its Spring Fling show.
The Great Comp Garden in Platt, near Sevenoaks, will hold its show on April 13, with specialist and award-winning nurseries across the south keen to show off the wealth and colour of plants available at this time of year.
The Old Dairy Tearooms will be open and serving homemade cakes and teas.
Tickets cost £6, concessions £5.50 and children six to 16, £2.50.
Go to greatcompgarden.co.uk
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (May 22 to 25): 12 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- Woolwich's Firepower museum wins excellence award
- 7 cool things to see and do at Hyper Japan festival in Greenwich
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Secret gardens opened to public in June