THE county’s finest spring garden is preparing for its Spring Fling show.
The Great Comp Garden in Platt, near Sevenoaks, will hold its show on April 13, with specialist and award-winning nurseries across the south keen to show off the wealth and colour of plants available at this time of year.
The Old Dairy Tearooms will be open and serving homemade cakes and teas.
Tickets cost £6, concessions £5.50 and children six to 16, £2.50.
Go to greatcompgarden.co.uk
- What’s on this weekend: 11 things to see and do in south east London and north Kent
- PICTURED: An Olympic champion, Nobel prize winner and Doreen Lawrence among those #ProudtobeGreenwich
- Chance to join amazing adventurer in climb up the O2 for Father’s Day
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer
- 9 things to do in north Kent and south east London this bank holiday and half term