THE best amateur kitchen gardeners are invited to apply to for the BBC’s The Big Allotment Challenge.
Aunty’s looking for someone who can cultivate the perfect carrot, make their green tomatoes into award-winning chutney and turn their dahlias and sweet peas into regal floral arrangements.
Applicants will have the chance to turn a plot of land into a patch of beauty.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 79073401 before noon on March 13.
- IN PICTURES: Christmas time, kids get set to whine – these will be the top toys this year
- Expert colour psychologist reveals how to dress yourself happy this winter
- 6 interior design trends you’ll want to follow in 2016 – south London masterclass promises more inspiration
- 13 of our favourite Pets of the Week from 2015
- UPDATED: Even more of your Christmas pets - keep sending them