THE best amateur kitchen gardeners are invited to apply to for the BBC’s The Big Allotment Challenge.
Aunty’s looking for someone who can cultivate the perfect carrot, make their green tomatoes into award-winning chutney and turn their dahlias and sweet peas into regal floral arrangements.
Applicants will have the chance to turn a plot of land into a patch of beauty.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 79073401 before noon on March 13.
- Gardening expert's top tips on bulb planting and how to buy European flower markets
- Home expert Alison Cork tells us about growing up in Bexley shares her top tips
- Get outdoors and get working on that garden
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?
- New Year’s resolution to redecorate? Start with the living room