THE best amateur kitchen gardeners are invited to apply to for the BBC’s The Big Allotment Challenge.
Aunty’s looking for someone who can cultivate the perfect carrot, make their green tomatoes into award-winning chutney and turn their dahlias and sweet peas into regal floral arrangements.
Applicants will have the chance to turn a plot of land into a patch of beauty.
E-mail email@example.com or call 020 79073401 before noon on March 13.
- Got damp in your home? These 6 tips might help you tackle it
- 12 great gift ideas for animal lovers this Christmas from London Zoo
- IN PICTURES: Christmas time, kids get set to whine – these will be the top toys this year
- Expert colour psychologist reveals how to dress yourself happy this winter
- 6 interior design trends you’ll want to follow in 2016 – south London masterclass promises more inspiration