DOUBLE World Superbike champion-turned-musician James Toseland is set for a hero’s homecoming at Brands Hatch this summer.
James will return to the site of some of his most famous victories to headline the stage with his band during the July British Superbike round from July 17 to 19.
Admission will be free of charge to all valid ticketholders.
The annual summer Superbike round at Brands Hatch on the legendary Grand Prix circuit is one of the biggest events of the season, with a real festival atmosphere and tens of thousands of fans, many of whom stay on the circuit’s campsite for all three days.
Toseland, who won 16 times in World Superbikes performs on the Saturday, supported by rock and rollers Statesboro Revue and DJs.
Toseland’s band will come hot on the heels of a support slot on Status Quo’s forthcoming tour and their debut album release on March 24.
He said: “I haven't been back to the circuit for such a long time and I'm looking forward to being back at a place that has such amazing memories for me.
“I hope to see all the fans there because the atmosphere is going to be incredible.”
Weekend and camping tickets for the MCE British Superbike Round at Brands Hatch on 17/18/19 July are available now from just £51. Kids under 13 go free.
All three days take place on the famed Grand Prix circuit with a bustling programme of support races and two MCE BSB races on the Sunday. To book tickets now call 0843 453 9000 or visit brandshatch.co.uk
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term