Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
New names added to Wireless Festival bill
A FURTHER raft of big names have been added to the line-up for one of London’s biggest festivals.
Wireless has announced more than 15 new acts for its festivals in Finsbury Park and Birmingham from July 4 to 6, which already includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake, Rudimental, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Ellie Goulding.
Among the new names added are J Cole, 2 Chainz, Knife Party and BoB.
The festival is in its 10th year and for the first time takes place over two sites, in the same way as Reading and Leeds.
Day tickets for London cost £65 a day and are on sale now. Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- Bands invited to apply for Crystal Palace Festival slot
- Kinks legend Ray Davies, comedy stars added to Hop Farm Festival bill
- Bexley X Factor winner Sam Bailey expecting third child
- Telegraph Hill arts festival returns in April
- Names added to British Summer Time at Hyde Park bill