A FURTHER raft of big names have been added to the line-up for one of London’s biggest festivals.
Wireless has announced more than 15 new acts for its festivals in Finsbury Park and Birmingham from July 4 to 6, which already includes Kanye West, Pharrell, Drake, Rudimental, Bruno Mars, OutKast and Ellie Goulding.
Among the new names added are J Cole, 2 Chainz, Knife Party and BoB.
The festival is in its 10th year and for the first time takes place over two sites, in the same way as Reading and Leeds.
Day tickets for London cost £65 a day and are on sale now. Go to wirelessfestival.co.uk
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest