Dan Champion, 27, from Sidcup
Why this design?
I wanted something to represent my faith. This was also a cover-up and I wanted to replace my old tattoo with something that held great meaning to me.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt?
It did hurt a little, but the finished piece was worth it.
What did your friends say?
They have yet to see it
Have you got any more?
No this is my only one
Dan’s tattoo was done by Brigi at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
• Got an interesting Tattoo? Send a picture to email@example.com and you could be in Me and My Tattoo.
- Vibe's 8 top beauty products of 2014
- Stat Chat: Most of us are lazy and let ourselves go in winter says survey
- FITNESS TIPS: Fit for Christmas with British Military Fitness’ extreme party season workout
- 10 of the best movie and TV moustaches for Movember
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'