Dan Champion, 27, from Sidcup
Why this design?
I wanted something to represent my faith. This was also a cover-up and I wanted to replace my old tattoo with something that held great meaning to me.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt?
It did hurt a little, but the finished piece was worth it.
What did your friends say?
They have yet to see it
Have you got any more?
No this is my only one
Dan’s tattoo was done by Brigi at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
• Got an interesting Tattoo? Send a picture to email@example.com and you could be in Me and My Tattoo.
- Fitness gurus behind Cheerobics and Zumba Riot team up for new project
- Drum and bass DJs, MCs and boxing - fitness class Fight Klub brings the nightclub to the gym
- Michael Phelps is a fan – but what is ‘cupping’ and where can you try it in south London?
- 15 south London sports and athletics clubs that trained Olympic athletes
- Health warning over 'explosive exercises' causing injuries to young fitness fanatics