Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Me and My Tattoo: Dan Champion
Dan Champion, 27, from Sidcup
Why this design?
I wanted something to represent my faith. This was also a cover-up and I wanted to replace my old tattoo with something that held great meaning to me.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt?
It did hurt a little, but the finished piece was worth it.
What did your friends say?
They have yet to see it
Have you got any more?
No this is my only one
Dan’s tattoo was done by Brigi at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
• Got an interesting Tattoo? Send a picture to email@example.com and you could be in Me and My Tattoo.
- Me and My Tattoo: Jennifer Sanwell
- Bromley classes help with balance and bone problems
- Top 10 celebrity smiles
- Make up: Pastels shade it for spring/summer
- Me, My Selfie and I: Sophie Bingham and Boris Johnson