Dan Champion, 27, from Sidcup
Why this design?
I wanted something to represent my faith. This was also a cover-up and I wanted to replace my old tattoo with something that held great meaning to me.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt?
It did hurt a little, but the finished piece was worth it.
What did your friends say?
They have yet to see it
Have you got any more?
No this is my only one
Dan’s tattoo was done by Brigi at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
• Got an interesting Tattoo? Send a picture to email@example.com and you could be in Me and My Tattoo.
- 'Unique' off-road cycling event in Bromley will raise charity cash
- REVEALED: Londoners prefer sex standing up
- 8 sleeping positions for couples - and what they say about your relationship
- The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels talks about coming to Greenwich, reaching goals and Katie Hopkins
- 5 must-haves to keep you fit and healthy in 2015