Dan Champion, 27, from Sidcup
Why this design?
I wanted something to represent my faith. This was also a cover-up and I wanted to replace my old tattoo with something that held great meaning to me.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt?
It did hurt a little, but the finished piece was worth it.
What did your friends say?
They have yet to see it
Have you got any more?
No this is my only one
Dan’s tattoo was done by Brigi at Demon Inkorporation in Bellegrove Road, Welling.
• Got an interesting Tattoo? Send a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be in Me and My Tattoo.
- 9 gift ideas for him this Valentine's Day
- Short on Valentine's Day gift ideas? 11 things the woman in your life might love
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you
- 10 top tips to get you swimming better from Olympic silver medallist Jazz Carlin
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE