MOMO’S home has been invaded and the men in grey are taking her friends away – not by kidnapping them but by stealing their time.
Based on the novel by NeverEnding Story writer Michael Ende, Momo is a new family-friendly production with original music, puppetry and storytelling that is heading to Greenwich Theatre from April 1 to 5.
The show is suitable for children aged seven and up and their families. Tickets cost £16 or £13.50 concessions. Call 020 8858 7755 or go to greenwichtheatre.org.uk
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto