Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Family-friendly adaptation of popular novel Momo heads to Greenwich
MOMO’S home has been invaded and the men in grey are taking her friends away – not by kidnapping them but by stealing their time.
Based on the novel by NeverEnding Story writer Michael Ende, Momo is a new family-friendly production with original music, puppetry and storytelling that is heading to Greenwich Theatre from April 1 to 5.
The show is suitable for children aged seven and up and their families. Tickets cost £16 or £13.50 concessions. Call 020 8858 7755 or go to greenwichtheatre.org.uk
- Hollywood icon Michael York talks about acting, illness and Bromley Little Theatre's fight for survival
- Dawn French adds extra Bromley date
- Avengers star Diana Rigg leads Cutty Sark's new theatre programme
- BGT star joins Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Dartford panto
- Robin Williams gags and the N-word: controversial comedian Roy 'Chubby' Brown talks to Vibe
Comments are closed on this article.