MOMO’S home has been invaded and the men in grey are taking her friends away – not by kidnapping them but by stealing their time.
Based on the novel by NeverEnding Story writer Michael Ende, Momo is a new family-friendly production with original music, puppetry and storytelling that is heading to Greenwich Theatre from April 1 to 5.
The show is suitable for children aged seven and up and their families. Tickets cost £16 or £13.50 concessions. Call 020 8858 7755 or go to greenwichtheatre.org.uk
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9