AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals