AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture