Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Ibsen classic is Brockley-bound after sell-out shows
AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Brockley theatre festival gives breakthroughs to emerging playwrights in south east London
- Review: Tonight's the Night, the Rod Stewart musical in Bromley
- Thamesmead actor talks appearing with music icon Goldie in Kingston 14
- Penge fringe theatre celebrates first anniversary with Macbeth
- Breathing not taken for granted by internationally-renowned choreographer in Deptford
Comments are closed on this article.