AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Greenwich comedy club promises 'top secret megastar' for 10th birthday
- PICTURED: West End leading lady launches Bromley musical theatre school
- Forest Hill playwright's Upper Cut draws on Lewisham's tense racial politics
- Stars to turn out to celebrate Greenwich comedy legend Malcolm Hardee's life
- Strictly stars Caroline Flack and Simon Webbe can't wait to waltz into Greenwich