AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more