AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9