AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley