AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- REVIEW: Belarus Free Theatre's Price of Money at The Albany, Deptford
- Dartford's Mackenzie Crook talks about his new BBC sitcom Detectorists and reprising The Office role
- Bollywood superstars set to dazzle on stage in south east London
- Bromley Comedy Club returns this weekend
- Interactive children's show to bring National Maritime Museum to life