AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- Comedian from Penge reaches final London-wide new talent contest
- Ruby Wax brings funny mental health show to Bromley
- Young dancers wanted to join Strictly star in Dartford panto
- Terry Alderton talks about Greenwich Comedy Festival, EastEnders and people heckling his feet
- Woolwich Arsenal to stage Brecht play Mother Courage about the human cost of war