AFTER sell-out runs in New Cross and Bromley, A Doll’s House is heading to Brockley.
Bromley Little Theatre’s take on the Henrik Ibsen play garnered rave reviews earlier and the year, leading it to be put on at the Brockley Jack Studio Theatre for 10 shows between April 22 and May 3.
The nineteenth century Norwegian drama is the most performed play in the world and still has the power to resonate and shock audiences.
Tickets cost £14 or £11 concessions. Go to brockleyjack.co.uk or call 0333 6663366.
- REVIEW: The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face at The Jetty, Greenwich
- Little Shop of Horrors opens in Erith next month
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- Give an actor a home during Deptford show run
- Traditional telling of Puccini's Madama Butterfly in Dartford