LOVE is all around in Greenwich this Valentine’s Day with a host of romantic attractions.
Post a note to your loved one – friend, partner, mum, child, pet or whoever – into the Love Box at Greenwich market and hear your poem, ditty or love letter read out by Dr Love on the 14th.
There’s the chance to create something lovely for your sweetheart at Miss Libby Rose who invites you to make a crafty sewing gift using embroidery and aromatic herbs, and if you follow the heart signs around the market you’ll come across places to make your own cards, decorate cupcakes and thread beads at Beadoir.
The Red Door Cafe in Turnpin Lane is offering a romantic cream tea for two for £8 too, making it the perfect place to woo.
- Greenwich Tall Ships Regatta 2017 - Everything you need to know
- Zippo's Circus comes to Blackheath Common
- Learn about Kent's great gardens at event opened by Great British Bake Off runner-up
- London to Dumfries: Why celebrate Burns Night in this sleepy Scottish town?
- VIDEO: Would you act like a dog for exercise? Barking mad keep-fit class could be coming to a park near you