LOVE is all around in Greenwich this Valentine’s Day with a host of romantic attractions.
Post a note to your loved one – friend, partner, mum, child, pet or whoever – into the Love Box at Greenwich market and hear your poem, ditty or love letter read out by Dr Love on the 14th.
There’s the chance to create something lovely for your sweetheart at Miss Libby Rose who invites you to make a crafty sewing gift using embroidery and aromatic herbs, and if you follow the heart signs around the market you’ll come across places to make your own cards, decorate cupcakes and thread beads at Beadoir.
The Red Door Cafe in Turnpin Lane is offering a romantic cream tea for two for £8 too, making it the perfect place to woo.
- 8 things to look forward to as Brockley Max festival returns
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Like Disneyland but in Kent: 6 things you need to know about proposed London Paramount
- Beautiful little cottage creates a Rye smile
- What's on: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London - April 25 to May 1