LOVE is all around in Greenwich this Valentine’s Day with a host of romantic attractions.
Post a note to your loved one – friend, partner, mum, child, pet or whoever – into the Love Box at Greenwich market and hear your poem, ditty or love letter read out by Dr Love on the 14th.
There’s the chance to create something lovely for your sweetheart at Miss Libby Rose who invites you to make a crafty sewing gift using embroidery and aromatic herbs, and if you follow the heart signs around the market you’ll come across places to make your own cards, decorate cupcakes and thread beads at Beadoir.
The Red Door Cafe in Turnpin Lane is offering a romantic cream tea for two for £8 too, making it the perfect place to woo.
- 5 things we learnt from Anthony Joshua’s world title win at The O2 on Saturday
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- What you need to know about Pride in London this weekend
- 13 things not to be missed at Sydenham Arts’ Summer Festival and Arts Trail