LOVE is all around in Greenwich this Valentine’s Day with a host of romantic attractions.
Post a note to your loved one – friend, partner, mum, child, pet or whoever – into the Love Box at Greenwich market and hear your poem, ditty or love letter read out by Dr Love on the 14th.
There’s the chance to create something lovely for your sweetheart at Miss Libby Rose who invites you to make a crafty sewing gift using embroidery and aromatic herbs, and if you follow the heart signs around the market you’ll come across places to make your own cards, decorate cupcakes and thread beads at Beadoir.
The Red Door Cafe in Turnpin Lane is offering a romantic cream tea for two for £8 too, making it the perfect place to woo.
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Floating venue Farmopolis will launch in Greenwich with a Disney takeover, live music and children's theatre
- Feeling the heat? 5 of the best pub beer gardens in north Kent and south east London
- 7 great ways to cool down in the sun in south east London this summer
- PICTURED: Inside Football Fest at Bluewater - the world’s first indoor football theme park