Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich Market gears up for Valentine's Day
LOVE is all around in Greenwich this Valentine’s Day with a host of romantic attractions.
Post a note to your loved one – friend, partner, mum, child, pet or whoever – into the Love Box at Greenwich market and hear your poem, ditty or love letter read out by Dr Love on the 14th.
There’s the chance to create something lovely for your sweetheart at Miss Libby Rose who invites you to make a crafty sewing gift using embroidery and aromatic herbs, and if you follow the heart signs around the market you’ll come across places to make your own cards, decorate cupcakes and thread beads at Beadoir.
The Red Door Cafe in Turnpin Lane is offering a romantic cream tea for two for £8 too, making it the perfect place to woo.
- 'Peculiar and hectic' show The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face to open new Greenwich venue
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (July 19 and 20)
- 14 tips and advice to stay safe in thunderstorms and lightning
- Quirky, fun-packed evening to celebrate Greenwich museum exhibition openings
- PICTURED: 700 people enjoy skipping in time at Greenwich Park
Comments are closed on this article.