Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich Market gears up for Valentine's Day
LOVE is all around in Greenwich this Valentine’s Day with a host of romantic attractions.
Post a note to your loved one – friend, partner, mum, child, pet or whoever – into the Love Box at Greenwich market and hear your poem, ditty or love letter read out by Dr Love on the 14th.
There’s the chance to create something lovely for your sweetheart at Miss Libby Rose who invites you to make a crafty sewing gift using embroidery and aromatic herbs, and if you follow the heart signs around the market you’ll come across places to make your own cards, decorate cupcakes and thread beads at Beadoir.
The Red Door Cafe in Turnpin Lane is offering a romantic cream tea for two for £8 too, making it the perfect place to woo.
- 19 of England’s greatest claims to fame on St George’s Day
- Magic school for children in Greenwich
- Vibe's picks of the week, including McBusted, Jimmy Carr and the Extreme Stunt Show
- Art, nature and a circus: 5 great ways to spend the Easter weekend in south-east London
- Easter fun ahead at Bluewater
Comments are closed on this article.