THIS Valentine’s it’s time to show some love for Orpington.
Love Orpington week coincides with the most romantic week of the year and will be marked by a series of special events.
In addition to the chance to explore what’s already in the town – from bowling to coffee shops, restaurants, the Priory Gardens and over 200 shops - there will be the chance to make a card for your special one, check out an exclusive fashion show or shop at a French market.
A Valentine’s card workshop is at the Walnuts Shopping Centre from 10am to 4pm on Saturday (February 8), while French market is in the High Street from Friday(February 14) to Sunday (February 16).
If you have a passion for fashion, then check out the exclusive fashion show, also at Walnuts Shopping Centre, on Thursday (February 13) from 7pm.
The show, for MyLoyaltyCard holders, includes a free glass of bubbly on arrival and a goody bag to take home. E-mail email@example.com
Find out more about Love Orpington Week at orpington1st.co.uk
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term