NORTH Kent belle Kelly Brook comes clean about her love of chocolate – at a south London car wash.
Triggered by a bite of Cadbury Dairy Milk, Kelly unleashes her inner diva when 70’s disco song “Yes Sir, I can Boogie’ starts to play on her car radio in this Cadbury ad.
Turning up the volume, Kelly lets herself go and lip-syncs to the music in a moment of joy. Safely concealed by lathering suds and foam, Kelly adds some ‘boogie woogie’ diva dance moves to the beat as she thinks no one is watching.
The star, from Rochester, filmed the ad at London Car Wash in Southwark Bridge Road, Southwark.
- Wetherspoons has put an end to the pain of queueing at the bar to order drinks
- Trying to convert seafood heathens with a meal at Loch Fyne in Bluewater - did it work?
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming