THE Garden of England is the ultimate setting to enjoy a romantic Valentine’s Day getaway.
Fall in love with its miles of unspoilt countryside, romantic castles, cozy pubs and intimate restaurants.
Get in the mood, wind down and celebrate this Valentine’s somewhere different in Kent with that special someone with Visit Kent’s top tips.
Eastwell Manor, Ashford
Eastwell Manor is the quintessential, romantic, country manor house escape, nestled in peaceful seclusion in Eastwell Park.
Roaring log fires and discreet service await you at the Manor, with its award-winning restaurant ranked 5th in The Times’ Most Romantic Restaurants in Britain.
The aquamarine haven of the Pavilion Spa offers the most luxurious spa experience, while the elegant rooms and suites in the manor house provide all of today’s comforts whilst surrounding guests in the history that the rooms have once experienced.
Celebrate Valentine's Day and surprise 'the love of your life’ by booking a romantic lunch, dinner or even a night’s stay at Eastwell Manor.
Leeds Castle, Maidstone
Set in 500 acres of beautiful parkland, Leeds Castle offers a true romantic setting for Valentine’s Day.
Even Henry VIII and Katherine of Aragon spent a night at Leeds en-route to the ‘Field of the Cloth of Gold’, a meeting between Henry VIII and Francis I of France.
Stay in one of the on-site holiday cottages, the romantic Maidens Tower on the castle island with its secluded walled garden, or enjoy ‘Knight’s Glamping’ - luxury camping with a four poster bed, warming wood-burning stove, crisp cotton bedding and snug furry throws. Very cosy.
For other romantic ideas to celebrate Valentine’s Day please visit visitkent.co.uk
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent
- A massive trampoline park could open in St Mary Cray - if the firm behind it can convince Bromley Council
- Free Halloween family fun at intu Bromley this October half term