Michael Avery, 27, Belvedere
Why this design?
Because I stupidly thought I'd never run another marathon and thought this would be a great souvenir.
I am currently training for this year's Brighton Marathon - don't think I'll get a tattoo for that one though.
How much did it cost?
Did it hurt? What did it feel like?
I got this done the day after the London Marathon so to say excruciating would be an understatement.
My legs were in agony and it seems like he was grating on granite due to the tightness of my calves.
What did your friends say?
Some have laughed - said the medal was a souvenir enough, others have actually said it was a good idea.
I am pleased with it nevertheless. I just wish I'd got a better marathon finish time though...
Have you got any more? If so, what and where are they?
I have three other tattoos. I have my wife's name and son's name with his date of birth in Chinese lettering on my inside right arm. I also have an inspirational quote on my inside left arm.
Michael’s got his tattoo at GB Tattoo in Northumberland Heath.
- Have you got an interesting tattoo? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and share it with us in Me and My Tattoo.
- 26.2 things you didn't know about the London Marathon
- 'Rave yourself fit': Growing craze for nightclub-inspired exercise classes
- Al fresco fitness classes lift off in Ladywell
- REVEALED: Proper portion sizes and 7 expert tips for healthy weight loss
- 'Unique' off-road cycling event in Bromley will raise charity cash