EVERYONE tries to detox in January, but it’s not the easiest.
For all those who are still struggling, Benjamin Campbell from Bexley’s Four Seasons Boot Camp, reveals five foods and drinks to add to your diet that will help keep you healthy.
1. Water should always be at the top of the list to aid digestion
2. Omega-3 foods like avocado and olive oil
3. Green Tea which helps boost your liver function
4. Lemon – add some to a glass of water to get your day started
5. Beetroot these are full of vitamins B3, B6, C and beta-carotene
Benjamin runs Four Seasons Boot Camp in Bexley and has around 80 members. Go to fourseasonbootcamp.co.uk
- 13 of south London and north Kent's toughest Man v Food challenges
- Masterchef finalist from Woolwich talks about his hometown and names his favourite south-east London restaurant
- This old horsebox has been converted into a prosecco bar and it’s coming to Bromley
- 9 KFC outlets in south-east London now deliver straight to your door
- PICTURES: Teasy does it! It's World Tea Day today - here are the best places for a cuppa