EVERYONE tries to detox in January, but it’s not the easiest.
For all those who are still struggling, Benjamin Campbell from Bexley’s Four Seasons Boot Camp, reveals five foods and drinks to add to your diet that will help keep you healthy.
1. Water should always be at the top of the list to aid digestion
2. Omega-3 foods like avocado and olive oil
3. Green Tea which helps boost your liver function
4. Lemon – add some to a glass of water to get your day started
5. Beetroot these are full of vitamins B3, B6, C and beta-carotene
Benjamin runs Four Seasons Boot Camp in Bexley and has around 80 members. Go to fourseasonbootcamp.co.uk
- Pub chain will be first to tell drinkers how many calories they are consuming
- This 3D printer coming to Bromley is a SWEET deal - make an edible picture of yourself using candy
- Valentine’s Day: Top 10 London restaurants for special occasions
- GALLERY: The best places to celebrate National Pizza Day according to our readers
- PICTURES: 20 places to get a delicious hot chocolate drink - as recommended by you