Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Five of the best detoxing food and drinks
8:54am Wednesday 22nd January 2014 in Leisure latest news
EVERYONE tries to detox in January, but it’s not the easiest.
For all those who are still struggling, Benjamin Campbell from Bexley’s Four Seasons Boot Camp, reveals five foods and drinks to add to your diet that will help keep you healthy.
1. Water should always be at the top of the list to aid digestion
2. Omega-3 foods like avocado and olive oil
3. Green Tea which helps boost your liver function
4. Lemon – add some to a glass of water to get your day started
5. Beetroot these are full of vitamins B3, B6, C and beta-carotene
Benjamin runs Four Seasons Boot Camp in Bexley and has around 80 members. Go to fourseasonbootcamp.co.uk
- Recipe: Mother's Day strawberry and vanilla cheesecake with strawberry compote
- Healthy and beautifully simple chocolate recipe for Easter from Bexley fitness expert
- Top pie making tips for National Pie Week from Higgidy founder
- Review: Japanese pop-up restaurant - Yam Yam festival at the Albany Deptford
- Top 10 pancake recipes - how do you like yours?
Comments are closed on this article.