FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9