FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley