FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- REVIEW: Belarus Free Theatre's Price of Money at The Albany, Deptford
- Dartford's Mackenzie Crook talks about his new BBC sitcom Detectorists and reprising The Office role
- Bollywood superstars set to dazzle on stage in south east London
- Bromley Comedy Club returns this weekend
- Interactive children's show to bring National Maritime Museum to life