FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals