FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto