FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- VIDEO: Kent performers’ moving First World War musical transfers to West End
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy