FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- The First Hippo on the Moon by David Walliams comes to Bromley
- Laugh out loud at Jody Kamali's Beckenham and Petts Wood Comedy Cabarets
- Wonderland starring Naomi Morris comes to Churchill Theatre in Bromley
- Charlie Condo and Victoria Yeates star in The Crucible at Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley