FEEL romantic listening to the sounds of the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra playing Burt Bacharach at Fairfield Halls on Saturday, February 15.
Valentine’s Day weekend is perfect to celebrate one of America’s most prolific songwriters, who has more than 40 hits, including Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, Alfie and Walk On By.
The show will be conducted by Richard Balcombe and feature four West End soloists; Graham Bickley, Mary Carewe, Alison Jiear and Sarah Lark.
Graham said: “Richard Balcombe and I are extremely excited.
“The combination of our Burt Bacharach concert, played by the mighty Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at a venue that has hosted so many great stars of musical theatre and opera, is surely a recipe for yet another glorious evening in Croydon. We can't wait.”
Tickets cost £12 to £31.50 at fairfield.co.uk or by calling 020 8688 9291.
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas