A JUGGLING whizz from Honor Oak has been shortlisted for an award at this year’s London Cabaret Awards.
Mat Ricardo, who will have a go at juggling anything including electric carving knives, is one of three acts in the shortlist in the Best Speciality Act category and you can also vote for him in the Audience Award category at londoncabaretawards.co.uk
The awards, now in their third year, celebrate a wide array of cabaret in 11 categories and take place on February 11 at the Lost Theatre in Vauxhall.
Mat, who previously shared a stand with Eddie Izzard at Covent Garden and has the enviable skill of being able to not just remove a tablecloth without disturbing what’s on the table but also to put it back on, spoke to Vibe last year. Read the interview here.
Tickets to the London Cabaret Awards on February 11 are limited and cost £19.35. Go to paullmartin.com
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Comedy play to debut in Croydon before West End transfer
- How to get a hot body like The Dreamboys (and why you are unlikely to sleep with one)
- Have a say on accessible theatre in Dartford
- Young actors from Eltham and Chislehurst beat hundreds to coveted Railway Children roles