A JUGGLING whizz from Honor Oak has been shortlisted for an award at this year’s London Cabaret Awards.
Mat Ricardo, who will have a go at juggling anything including electric carving knives, is one of three acts in the shortlist in the Best Speciality Act category and you can also vote for him in the Audience Award category at londoncabaretawards.co.uk
The awards, now in their third year, celebrate a wide array of cabaret in 11 categories and take place on February 11 at the Lost Theatre in Vauxhall.
Mat, who previously shared a stand with Eddie Izzard at Covent Garden and has the enviable skill of being able to not just remove a tablecloth without disturbing what’s on the table but also to put it back on, spoke to Vibe last year. Read the interview here.
Tickets to the London Cabaret Awards on February 11 are limited and cost £19.35. Go to paullmartin.com
- Penge lends its name to a play and it stars a Marvel Avengers actress
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Strictly judge to star alongside local youngsters in Dartford panto
- Campaign to get 80s star Sonia to Christmas number one starts in Bromley
- Jason Manford set to star in Mel Brooks' The Producers which debuts in Bromley