A JUGGLING whizz from Honor Oak has been shortlisted for an award at this year’s London Cabaret Awards.
Mat Ricardo, who will have a go at juggling anything including electric carving knives, is one of three acts in the shortlist in the Best Speciality Act category and you can also vote for him in the Audience Award category at londoncabaretawards.co.uk
The awards, now in their third year, celebrate a wide array of cabaret in 11 categories and take place on February 11 at the Lost Theatre in Vauxhall.
Mat, who previously shared a stand with Eddie Izzard at Covent Garden and has the enviable skill of being able to not just remove a tablecloth without disturbing what’s on the table but also to put it back on, spoke to Vibe last year. Read the interview here.
Tickets to the London Cabaret Awards on February 11 are limited and cost £19.35. Go to paullmartin.com
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley
- VIDEO Circus of Horrors girl pulls truck with her hair
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight
- Greenwich Theatre takes on West End and Broadway theatres for awards