A JUGGLING whizz from Honor Oak has been shortlisted for an award at this year’s London Cabaret Awards.
Mat Ricardo, who will have a go at juggling anything including electric carving knives, is one of three acts in the shortlist in the Best Speciality Act category and you can also vote for him in the Audience Award category at londoncabaretawards.co.uk
The awards, now in their third year, celebrate a wide array of cabaret in 11 categories and take place on February 11 at the Lost Theatre in Vauxhall.
Mat, who previously shared a stand with Eddie Izzard at Covent Garden and has the enviable skill of being able to not just remove a tablecloth without disturbing what’s on the table but also to put it back on, spoke to Vibe last year. Read the interview here.
Tickets to the London Cabaret Awards on February 11 are limited and cost £19.35. Go to paullmartin.com
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto