Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
War orphan play comes to Bromley
IN the nine months before the outbreak of the Second World War, nearly 10,000 mainly Jewish children were ferried from Germany to safety in Austria.
It was known as Kinderstransport, and many of the children never saw their parents again.
This year marks its seventy-fifth anniversary and Diane Samuels’ award-winning play Kinderstransport comes to the Churchill Theatre in Bromley from January 22 to 25.
The production is a moving insight into the complex relationship between mothers and daughters and is on many school curricula.
Tickets cost between £10 and £25. Call 0844 871 7620 or go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- Irish dancers take to Dartford High Street
- South east London and north Kent ballet youngsters picked for major Bromley show
- Greenwich Comedy Festival to return with big names and new home
- Kent choir to join Brit winner Blake on stage in Dartford
- Free theatre tickets to be left around Bromley for residents to find
Comments are closed on this article.