Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
War orphan play comes to Bromley
IN the nine months before the outbreak of the Second World War, nearly 10,000 mainly Jewish children were ferried from Germany to safety in Austria.
It was known as Kinderstransport, and many of the children never saw their parents again.
This year marks its seventy-fifth anniversary and Diane Samuels’ award-winning play Kinderstransport comes to the Churchill Theatre in Bromley from January 22 to 25.
The production is a moving insight into the complex relationship between mothers and daughters and is on many school curricula.
Tickets cost between £10 and £25. Call 0844 871 7620 or go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- Give an actor a home during Deptford show run
- Traditional telling of Puccini's Madama Butterfly in Dartford
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
- Happiness captured to create theatre show in Deptford
Comments are closed on this article.