Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
A simple way to sweep a woman off her feet
What sweeps me off my feet? It's not a huge bunch of roses, a surprise trip to Venice, or a romantic meal.
It's when, shivering, at a train stop my card refused to work at the ticket machine, and someone behind me calmly said:
'Do you need a hand with that? I can buy your ticket if you like - those machines can be temperamental.'
As I fumbled in my wallet to find the change to pay my mystery saviour back he simply waved his hand and said, 'Don't worry about it, I'm just happy to help,' as he strode off into the distance.
Now with a heart like that, who needs diamonds?
READ more of Hayley's advice
- Single this Christmas? Enjoy it.
- Falling out is easy; making up is difficult
- Christmas Dating Tips
- Facebook is a 'Pandora's Box' for relationship troubles
- A change of scene could make you appreciate your relationship
- Ice maidens, it's time to thaw
- Think about yourself
- Dating is not like Dr Pepper
- Tips for commuters
- Get out of a dry spell
- How to tell if they are just not that into you
- Three very simple criteria on who is suitable to date
- Staying true to yourself
- Quit whining Mr Nice Guy
- How to get men to approach you
- Making small talk less like an interrogation
- Mastering eye contact
Comments are closed on this article.