McBusted, Backstreet Boys and Neil Young announced for British Summertime at Hyde Park (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
McBusted, Backstreet Boys and Neil Young announced for British Summertime at Hyde Park
BOYBAND mash-up McBusted have been announced as headliners for one of ten days at British Summertime Festival at Hyde Park.
The McFly/Busted combo, whose dates at the O2 sold out quicker than bread before a blizzard, play the park gig on Sunday, July 12, with the Backstreet Boys also on the bill.
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Neil Young and Crazy Horse were the other big names announced, playing on Saturday, July 12, on a bill that includes The National, Tom Odell, Caitlin Rose, Phosphorescent and Flyte.
Tickets go on sale to Barclaycard customers at barclaycardunwind.com at 9am on Wednesday (December 11), previous fans of the festival or AEG at 9am on Thursday and general sale at 9am on Friday.
Go to bst-hydepark.com for more information.
- Bands invited to apply for Crystal Palace Festival slot
- Kinks legend Ray Davies, comedy stars added to Hop Farm Festival bill
- Bexley X Factor winner Sam Bailey expecting third child
- Telegraph Hill arts festival returns in April
- Names added to British Summer Time at Hyde Park bill
Comments are closed on this article.