Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
RECIPE: Mini Christmas Tiramisu
THESE mini puddings are sumptuous, impressive and dead easy to make if you’re entertaining this Christmas.
Serves 6. Prep 10mins, chill 1hr
175g Philadelphia Light
1tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp icing sugar
8 sponge fingers, boudoir biscuits or biscotti
Half a tsp cocoa powder to dust
Beat together the Philly, vanilla and icing sugar until smooth.
Stir in the amaretto into the espresso in a shallow bowl. Break up the sponge fingers and quickly dip into the mixture and place into the bottom of the espresso cups or small glasses.
Spoon a little of the Philly on and repeat with another layer. Dust with cocoa and leave to chill for at least an hour or overnight.
- Easter Recipe video: Great British Bake Off winner Edd Kimber’s Chocolate Salted Caramel Marble Cake
- Great British Bake Off judge Paul Hollywood's top Hot Cross Bun tips
- Classic hot cross bun recipe by Bexleyheath bakery Cocoa and Heart
- Best and worst: Chocolate covered champions and foods that should never go with chocolate
- Contain yourselves: Pizza1889 transports authentic Italian pizza to Orpington