Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
RECIPE: Mini Christmas Tiramisu
THESE mini puddings are sumptuous, impressive and dead easy to make if you’re entertaining this Christmas.
Serves 6. Prep 10mins, chill 1hr
175g Philadelphia Light
1tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp icing sugar
8 sponge fingers, boudoir biscuits or biscotti
Half a tsp cocoa powder to dust
Beat together the Philly, vanilla and icing sugar until smooth.
Stir in the amaretto into the espresso in a shallow bowl. Break up the sponge fingers and quickly dip into the mixture and place into the bottom of the espresso cups or small glasses.
Spoon a little of the Philly on and repeat with another layer. Dust with cocoa and leave to chill for at least an hour or overnight.
- Recipe: Mother's Day strawberry and vanilla cheesecake with strawberry compote
- Top pie making tips for National Pie Week from Higgidy founder
- Top 10 pancake recipes - how do you like yours?
- 14 fun facts about Pancake Day and why we go flippin' crazy for Shrove Tuesday
- Bromley woman competing to launch healthy Indian eateries