Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Celebrities line up for Strictly Live tour
A GLITTERING line up of celebrities are ready to waltz in to Greenwich next year on the Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour.
This season’s stars Abbey Clancy, Deborah Meaden, Susanna Reid, Ben Cohen, Mark Benton, Natalie Gumede and Nicky Byrne will all be joined by their professional dance partners from the BBC series while Lisa Riley will return as host.
The nationwide tour kicks off on January 17, and comes to a conclusion at the O2 arena for two shows each on February 8 and 9.
Mark Benton said: "Entertaining arena audiences with my ever evolving dance steps will be a fantastic way to start the New Year. I cannot wait to hit the road and recreate my favourite routines for fans around the country."
Abbey Clancy said: “Dancing in some of the biggest arenas around the country is such a great opportunity and I can’t wait to thank everyone for the support I’ve received on the TV series.”
The multi-million pound show – lauded by critics in previous years – is directed by Craig Revel Horwood, who is again on the judging panel alongside Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli.
- Review: Tonight's the Night, the Rod Stewart musical in Bromley
- Thamesmead actor talks appearing with music icon Goldie in Kingston 14
- Penge fringe theatre celebrates first anniversary with Macbeth
- Breathing not taken for granted by internationally-renowned choreographer in Deptford
- Schoolboys from Sydenham and Beckenham star in West End
Comments are closed on this article.