Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Critically-acclaimed jazz musician Sarah Gillespie returns to south east London
CRITICALLY acclaimed, Greenwich-born musician Sarah Gillespie will bring her quartet to The Albany in Deptford.
Her performance on Saturday, November 23, is part of London Jazz Festival.
Born to an American mum and British dad, Sarah grew up listening to Bessie Smith, Bob Dylan and Cole Porter – all of whom have influenced her sound of knitted jazz, folk and blues with poetic lyricism.
The former Goldsmiths student recently released her third critically-acclaimed album Glory Days.
Tickets cost £10 to £12. Go to thealbany.org.uk or call 020 86924446.
- Bexley star Sam Bailey says X Factor has already changed her life
- X FACTOR: Sam Bailey's to duet with axed Tamera Foster's mentor Nicole Scherzinger
- Lee journalist's Orwell musical is not down and out as it heads from London to New York
- X FACTOR: Bexley's Sam Bailey is on the edge of glory
- CDs vs downloads: How do you prefer to buy your music?
Comments are closed on this article.