The Red Widow
Get into the Halloween spirit with Smirnoff’s twist on the bloody mary.
Ingredients (Contains 1.5 units)
40ml Smirnoff Red
100ml Tomato juice
Fresh Crushed Garlic (or Wasabi for an extra kick)
Dash of soy sauce
1 lemon wedge
2 cherry tomatoes
1 celery stick
1. Fill a glass (or a julep cup / chalice) with ice.
2. Using a jigger, pour 40ml Smirnoff and 100ml Tomato juice into the glass
3. Add a drop of Crushed Garlic (or Wasabi for an extra kick) and a dash of soy sauce
4. Stir the ingredients together slowly using a bar spoon or teaspoon
5. Garnish with two cherry tomatoes, a lemon wedge and celery stick
6. To get in the Halloween spirit, serve alongside a candle or hollowed out pumpkin for the ultimate spook-tacular cocktail experience!
See more at thebar.com
- How did south London's bakers fare as the Great British Bake Off returned?
- Meet the Bagel Boss bringing snacks and protein to Woolwich
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola says thank you to Bromley
- PICTURED: Inside Sidcup’s new micro pub, The Hackney Carriage
- 15 of south London’s best afternoon teas – as chosen by you