The Red Widow
Get into the Halloween spirit with Smirnoff’s twist on the bloody mary.
Ingredients (Contains 1.5 units)
40ml Smirnoff Red
100ml Tomato juice
Fresh Crushed Garlic (or Wasabi for an extra kick)
Dash of soy sauce
1 lemon wedge
2 cherry tomatoes
1 celery stick
1. Fill a glass (or a julep cup / chalice) with ice.
2. Using a jigger, pour 40ml Smirnoff and 100ml Tomato juice into the glass
3. Add a drop of Crushed Garlic (or Wasabi for an extra kick) and a dash of soy sauce
4. Stir the ingredients together slowly using a bar spoon or teaspoon
5. Garnish with two cherry tomatoes, a lemon wedge and celery stick
6. To get in the Halloween spirit, serve alongside a candle or hollowed out pumpkin for the ultimate spook-tacular cocktail experience!
See more at thebar.com
- 27 of the best breakfasts in south east London and north Kent - as recommended by you
- Bexley Beer Festival to celebrate 10th birthday in May
- Tell us your favourite places to get breakfast in south east London and north Kent
- Bromley Court Hotel heats up for Caribbean night
- Want to do well at work? Here's the food YOU should be eating based on your job