Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Cocktail of the month: The Red Widow
The Red Widow
Get into the Halloween spirit with Smirnoff’s twist on the bloody mary.
Ingredients (Contains 1.5 units)
40ml Smirnoff Red
100ml Tomato juice
Fresh Crushed Garlic (or Wasabi for an extra kick)
Dash of soy sauce
1 lemon wedge
2 cherry tomatoes
1 celery stick
1. Fill a glass (or a julep cup / chalice) with ice.
2. Using a jigger, pour 40ml Smirnoff and 100ml Tomato juice into the glass
3. Add a drop of Crushed Garlic (or Wasabi for an extra kick) and a dash of soy sauce
4. Stir the ingredients together slowly using a bar spoon or teaspoon
5. Garnish with two cherry tomatoes, a lemon wedge and celery stick
6. To get in the Halloween spirit, serve alongside a candle or hollowed out pumpkin for the ultimate spook-tacular cocktail experience!
See more at thebar.com
- Easter Recipe video: Great British Bake Off winner Edd Kimber’s Chocolate Salted Caramel Marble Cake
- Great British Bake Off judge Paul Hollywood's top Hot Cross Bun tips
- Classic hot cross bun recipe by Bexleyheath bakery Cocoa and Heart
- Best and worst: Chocolate covered champions and foods that should never go with chocolate
- Contain yourselves: Pizza1889 transports authentic Italian pizza to Orpington
Comments are closed on this article.