Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Handle creepy crawlies in Erith this Halloween
COME face-to-face with creepy crawlies in Erith this Halloween.
Shoppers will get the opportunity to get hands-on with snakes, scorpions, tarantulas and a skunk to name a few, from 11am to 4pm at Erith Riverside Shopping Centre on Saturday, October 26.
Children will be able to learn about the creatures and accompanying the scary beasts will be stalls selling spooky products such as dragon and fairy figurines, and Halloween-themed jewellery and bags.
There will also be face painting and a hunt for pumpkins, cats and witches in the centre’s windows as part of a campaign to promote safe Trick or Treating.
- New Year's Eve: What's on
- Coca Cola Christmas truck heading to Bluewater
- Nights out made easier with smartphone app
- Top notch dinner treatment at the Southbank Centre's Members’ event: New York State of Wine
- Kids can meet Buzz Lightyear and Peppa Pig while adults munch at shopping centre
Comments are closed on this article.