Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Get muddy at Kent obstacle run
RUNNERS who aren’t afraid to get down and dirty are in for a treat on Saturday (October 19).
Popular outdoor fitness guys British Military Fitness are holding what they claim is the muddiest challenge in the UK, just a short jaunt away in Tunbridge Wells.
The Major Series – featuring five or 10km races with obstacles – will challenge even the fittest.
The course, set in the glorious 3,000 acre grounds of Eridge Park, is not for the faint-hearted with runners having to negotiate a stench trench, freezing ice crawl and blockade walls.
Troops are stationed around the course to encourage – and splash – competitors.
Go to majorseries.com
- PubSpy reviews The Foresters Arms, Gravesend
- PubSpy reviews The Jolly Woodman, Beckenham
- PubSpy reviews the Tailor's Chalk, Sidcup
- PubSpy reviews the Coach and Horses, Greenwich
- PubSpy reviews The Admiral Hardy, Greenwich
Comments are closed on this article.