Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Keston farm shop celebrates first birthday with festival
A KESTON farm shop celebrated its first birthday with a food festival on Saturday (October 5).
Culinary couple Gary Mercer and Sarah Clout welcomed hundreds of guest to Holwood Farm Shop in New Road Hill to test food and drink from the county’s top artisan producers.
Sarah said: “It was a great event.
“We’ve had tremendous support since we opened in October 2012 and Gary ad I would like to thank everyone who’s contributed to such a fantastic first year.”
The shop and coffee shop are open Tuesday to Saturday from 9am to 5pm and Sunday from 10am to 4pm. Go to holwoodfarm.co.uk for more.
- Let's hope her single's not a turkey: Artist creates likeness of Bexley X Factor star Sam Bailey from food
- Can you rival Mr Christmas for festive cheer?
- Food experts reveal what makes the perfect Christmas dinner
- Recipe: Celebrity chef teams up with care charity for recipe calendar
- Gravesend accountants swap spreadsheets for sandwiches to open tea room
Comments are closed on this article.