Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Strictly Come Dancing judge Len Goodman to sign his new book at Bluewater
STRICTLY Come Dancing’s head judge Len Goodman will sign copies of his new book about London at Bluewater next week.
Len, who lives in Greenhithe and owns a dance school in Dartford, has written Len Goodman’s Lost London – a nostalgic tale of growing up in the capital.
He will be signing the book – published by Trinity Mirror Sport, £18.99 – at the centre’s Waterstone’s from 4pm on Thursday, October 10.
- Lanterns lead light switch on in Greenwich
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Edgewater South Beach Hotel, Miami Beach
- Saints and Sinners leads the juicing revolution in Petts Wood
- Pop into Little Nan's Bar in Deptford to try her 103-year-old drink recipes
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Castaways Beach and Bay Cottages, Sanibel Island, Florida
Comments are closed on this article.