Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Food festival to celebrate farm shop's first birthday
A KESTON farm shop is celebrating its first birthday with a free festival of Kent food.
Sarah Clout and Gary Mercer swapped careers in IT for the dream of running their own deli in 2008 and will celebrate a year since opening on Saturday, October 5 from 10am to 4.30pm.
There will be the chance to tuck into goods from local and artisan producer including cheesemakers, brewers, bakers and farmers at the event which coincides with British Food Fortnight.
Owner Gary said: “Come and taste the Garden of England. It promises to be a harvest festival of flavours where you can sample speciality food, meet the producers behind your favourite food and take home a bagful of goodies.”
Entry and parking are free. Go to holwoodfarm.com
- RECIPE: Mini Christmas Tiramisu
- UPDATED Taste Test: Christmas Puddings
- Do you scoff all your advent chocolate early? One in six do, according to research
- Tea vs coffee - what's the best morning wake-up drink?
- Saints and Sinners leads the juicing revolution in Petts Wood
Comments are closed on this article.