Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Exhibition of photos celebrates 50 years of Fairfield Halls
A PHOTOGRAPHIC exhibition is the third to celebrate 50 years of the Fairfield Halls in Croydon.
The Faces of Fairfield III features pictures by acclaimed photographer Frazer Ashford that were all taken in the theatre’s 50th year and is on display in the playhouse’s first floor Sun Lounge until November 15.
The first two exhibitions featured images by Mr Ashford that were taken across the last five decades at the theatre.
The first, Rock Years, included famous faces such as Elton John, David Bowie and Cliff Richard while the second, Theatre Years, included actors Arthur Lowe, David Jason and John Cleese.
Go to fairfieldat50.com for more.
- Theatre school has 30 students in pantos
- Harris Academy pupil wins place at prestigious Ballet school
- Theatre to sell £1 tickets for every show
- Celebrities line up for Strictly Live tour
- WIN! Family tickets to see Charlie and Lola at Bluewater
Comments are closed on this article.