Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Russian ballet heads to Bromley
MARVEL in a selection of exquisite ballets at The Churchill Theatre in Bromley when The Russian State Ballet of Siberia returns to the UK.
The company, which has been led by artistic director Sergei Bobrov since 2002, has won worldwide acclaim and bring three timeless classics to Bromley from March 20 to 22 next year.
They will perform Giselle, The Sleeping Beauty and Swan Lake in the middle of their 12th UK tour since founding in 1981.
Go to atgtickets.com/bromley
- Theatre school has 30 students in pantos
- Harris Academy pupil wins place at prestigious Ballet school
- Theatre to sell £1 tickets for every show
- Celebrities line up for Strictly Live tour
- WIN! Family tickets to see Charlie and Lola at Bluewater
Comments are closed on this article.