Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Great Greenwich Burger Off will give foodies something to sink their teeth into
GREENWICH’S top independent food producers and restaurants are chipping in for a whopper of an evening at Greenwich Market on Thursday (September 12).
An Independent Food Night will showcase great local produce, while the cheese on top is the incorporated first-ever Great Greenwich Burger Off.
Chefs and restaurants will compete to have their patty crowned the best burger in Greenwich, with four well-known and respected – and as yet unidentified - locals in charge of judging.
Starting at 7pm and going on to 10pm, with the Burger Off commencing at 8pm, there will be plenty for people to sink their teeth into, with music and entertainment anticipated.
At the time of writing, details are patchy so follow @GGBOIFN on Twitter for the latest.
- Food experts reveal what makes the perfect Christmas dinner
- Recipe: Celebrity chef teams up with care charity for recipe calendar
- Gravesend accountants swap spreadsheets for sandwiches to open tea room
- RECIPE: Mini Christmas Tiramisu
- UPDATED Taste Test: Christmas Puddings
Comments are closed on this article.