Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Food festival has the ingredients for all Appetites
FOODIES will delight in the fare at a two-week festival in Nunhead.
Appetite Nunhead, from September 20 to October 6, will serve up a feast of food-based fun including a food trail with free tasters, walking tours with pop-up performances, dinners and tastings in shops, exhibitions and a chance to meet brewers in a pub.
A free Feast on the Green from 11am to 6pm on September 22 with a gourmet food fair, a picnic with Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing, street food, creative workshops and entertainment.
South east London chefs, brewers and artists will be celebrated in addition to offerings from the Caribbean, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, Portugal and New York.
Festival co-ordinator Laura Kerry said: "We are delighted to be working with Nunhead Festival and local food businesses to present Appetite.
"There has been a great response to the call for participation and we are confident that we have all the ingredients to satisfy everyone's tastes over the festival period."
Go to appetitefestival.co.uk
- Recipe: Celebrity chef teams up with care charity for recipe calendar
- Gravesend accountants swap spreadsheets for sandwiches to open tea room
- RECIPE: Mini Christmas Tiramisu
- UPDATED Taste Test: Christmas Puddings
- Do you scoff all your advent chocolate early? One in six do, according to research
Comments are closed on this article.