Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
VIDEO Cocktail of the month: The Bramble
Enjoy this classic summery gin-based drink with a blackberry finish with a recipe courtesy of Henry’s Cafe Bar.
- 37.5ml of Bombay sapphire gin
- 18.75ml of lemon juice
- 18.75ml of gomme (sugar water)
- Build and stir with crushed Ice and then layer with 12.5ml of Crème de Mure and garnish with a lemon wedge.
- The perfect summer drink!
Henry’s Cafe Bar in Bromley make the Bramble perfectly for £6.50, or pick up two cocktails for £8.95 all day every day.
If you're after an exotic twist, Pom Wonderful has created a juicy alternative.
• POM Wonderful Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice
• 50ml Gin
• 12.5ml POM Syrup
• A drizzle of Cassis
• 25ml Lemon Juice
Glassware: Rocks glass
Garnish: Pomegranate arils and blueberries
• Fill a glass with ice (this is not the serving glass so a Collins or highball glass will be fine)
• Add the Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice, Gin, POM syrup, lemon juice and shake
• Fill your rocks glass with ice and strain in the liquid
• Top with crushed ice and drizzle Cassis over the top
• Garnish with pomegranate arils and blueberries
Comments are closed on this article.