Enjoy this classic summery gin-based drink with a blackberry finish with a recipe courtesy of Henry’s Cafe Bar.
37.5ml of Bombay sapphire gin
18.75ml of lemon juice
18.75ml of gomme (sugar water)
Build and stir with crushed Ice and then layer with 12.5ml of Crème de Mure and garnish with a lemon wedge.
The perfect summer drink!
Henry’s Cafe Bar in Bromley make the Bramble perfectly for £6.50, or pick up two cocktails for £8.95 all day every day.
If you're after an exotic twist, Pom Wonderful has created a juicy alternative.
• POM Wonderful Pomegranate Blueberry 100% Juice
• 50ml Gin
• 12.5ml POM Syrup
• A drizzle of Cassis
• 25ml Lemon Juice
Glassware: Rocks glass
Garnish: Pomegranate arils and blueberries
• Fill a glass with ice (this is not the serving glass so a Collins or highball glass will be fine)
• Add the Pomegranate and Blueberry Juice, Gin, POM syrup, lemon juice and shake
• Fill your rocks glass with ice and strain in the liquid
• Top with crushed ice and drizzle Cassis over the top
• Garnish with pomegranate arils and blueberries
This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network | A Gannett Company
Newsquest (London) Ltd, Loudwater Mill, Station Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. HP10 9TY|3105111|Registered in England & Wales
This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standardards Organisations's Editors' Code of Practice. If you have a compaint about editorial content which relates to inaccuracy or intrusion, then please contact the editor here. If you are dissatisfied with the response provided you can contact IPSO here