"Smoking cannabis can alter a person's DNA, causing mutations that expose a user to serious illnesses," the Mail Online reports. A new review has looked at the role cannabis may play in what is known as chromothripsis…
- Exam stress linked to teen suicide
- Link between stillbirth and air pollution 'inconclusive'
- Proof opiates are useful for chronic back pain 'lacking'
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (17)
- Clothing (18)
- Furniture and furnishings (25)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (2)
- Household and DIY (18)
- Miscellaneous (15)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.