Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
Oak Display Cabinet Oak solid wood and glass door M&S display cabinet. Glass internal shelf. Excellent condition.
- Antiques and collectables (9)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (11)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (7)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (36)
- Clothing (12)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (29)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (13)
- Miscellaneous (11)
- Musical instruments (5)
- Pets (11)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Phyliss Blanche Game
Phyllis Blanche Game Passed away on 4th April Service at Beckenham Crematorium 3pm Wednesday
Birthdays - Vallipuram Kandiah
VALLIPURAM KANDIAH'S 92nd BIRTHDAY Mr Kandiah is celebrating his 92nd birthday in Bromley with
Marriages - Connor Sinead
Sinead Conway I love you with all my heart Will you Marry me? Lots of love Mike xxxx
Births - SOPHIE MAY McGINLEY
SOPHIE MAY McGINLEY Sunday 22nd September 10.24am. Weight 6lbs 15oz From Family, friends and all